An e-Commerce solution is one of the single greatest opportunities to target new customers and increase your company's success and profitability. Flexibility, Scalability and Security are key features of a GWT e-Commerce solution that will enable your company to quickly and effectively react to new opportunities, reduce time-to-market and operational costs and at the same time improve overall productivity.
To develop and implement a successful business website it should be designed by experienced professionals. A professionally designed website not only allows you to reach all potential customers for your products or services but if designed properly can create a feeling of stability and reliability about your organization. Having GWT designers create a custom designed website will also add to that feeling that yours is a well-reputed, established business. You want people to feel: "This is a company I feel comfortable doing business with."
An e-Commerce site developed by GWT will allow you to automate much of the sales process. These sites include Flash* plus a Content Management System** allowing on-going changes to your site to keeps users coming back.
GWT e-Commerce solutions offer these business benefits:
- Create and maintain customer information allowing e-mail marketing
- Establish a product database with words, images or illustrations
- Sell products, services, documents or images 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Automated Response System to automatically acknowledge orders or queries
- Advertise specials or offer sales-generating online discounts
- Automate much of the sales process
- Offer secure, automated credit card processing such as Paypal
- Receive and calculate shipping information
- Maintain inventory control
- Track sales and produce sales reports
* Flash is authoring software developed by Macromedia used to create graphics-based animation programs with full-screen navigation interfaces, graphic illustrations, and simple interactivity.
** A Content Management Systems (CMS) is a combination of large database, file system, and other related software modules which are used to store and later retrieve large amounts of data.