GWT offers cost-effective solutions specifically tailored to your immediate needs and fully upgradeable to meet your future needs. These solutions give you flexibility and power - all at a reasonable price and within your particular fixed budget frame. We have expertise in creating all kinds of web solutions: B2B applications, B2C applications, web portals and many others.
As a business owner, you know how important a well thought-out Internet presence is in today's business world. According to the research organization, Gartner Group, e-business or Business-to-Business (B2B) e-commerce will grow from US $433 billion in 2000, to over US $8.5 trillion this year, 2005. And you can be part of this growth.
Our highly qualified team of developers and project managers will provide you with easy-to-use turnkey or custom solutions, whichever fits your business best. GWT can create a website for you to have an excellent presence at moderate cost using one of our standard designs. Or we can have our designers come up with something more elegant and unique.click here to see samples of some of our custom designs.
Graphics based Flash* additions to your website allows your website to offer animation, creating excitement for a product or increasing brand recognition while creating a multimedia experience.
Our Advanced Sites include a standard database which allows:
- Retention of website visitor information allowing e-mail marketing
- Establishing a product database with words, images or illustrations
- Creation of Dynamic Web pages
- The Dynamic pages fetches an Administrative module which will allow you to create/edit and delete database contents (which has been created by GWT according to your requirements)
It has been shown that continuously changing website content keeps users coming back. A Content Management Systems (CMS)** added to your GWT website will allow ongoing updates to the information or merchandise displayed on your site, either on a daily or on a periodic basis. Changing the displayed information can be done by your personnel (with proper log-on ID) allowing fresh information to be seen.
In addition to the features of our Advanced Site databases, CMS sites allow:
- Establishing a consistent look and feel throughout your site
- Allow authorized personnel the power to update the content on the site via the graphical user interface (GUI)
- Creation, deletion and modification of database contents through a Database Management System
- Creation of information portals which serve as the backbone of data management (sharing data with others)
* Flash is authoring software developed by Macromedia used to create graphics-based animation programs with full-screen navigation interfaces, graphic illustrations, and simple interactivity.
** A Content Management Systems (CMS) is a combination of large database, file system, and other related software modules which are used to store and later retrieve large amounts of data.